Skip to main content

Can I try to impose self improvement activities on a regular basis?

Tried many times,but failed to be consistently serious...
I sometimes do great things,but many times I get deviated from the right path...
Mental processes might be distracting me ...
I then must be extremely serious about practice of yoga , silence and meditation on every single day...
Such activities might change the mental processes so that I could be steady on the path of self improvement and self realisation...
I must work harder 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity requires long duration meditation....

 Meditation leads to true knowledge... Knowledge is a great source of pleasure and happiness.... Hard work based on Meditation must bring true success .... Success is relative and hence should never be compared with anything or anyone outside your body or mind .... Just ,be yourself and put your best efforts with good intention and solid purpose....

Being decisive and being actions filled in daily life is of paramount importance...

Mental and physical cleansing operations are based on the above principles centred living philosophy and practices.... Not waste of time and energy...and just do it principles should be combined in life in a balanced manner for self realisation and attainment of enlightened states.... Do good ,and you will receive from God the most unexpected,in the form of inner peace and satisfaction... Just keep doing meaningful works and forget everything and everybody else...