Skip to main content

Remaining steady with patience and tenacity...

My business should grow slowly but steadily and I must be steady with my ideas of reaching the target in next 3 months....

I need more positive publicity....
I must work hard with minimum rates for next 6 months....

I only need complete patience, hard work, and dedication towards my jobs....

I should be highly charismatic to my young students.....

I must behave with great dignity and respect and love....

I must enjoy my jobs as a teacher...
I must be an inspiration to my students....

I must be slow for my two months till I build a fine bond of love, respect and friendship before I can speed up with my subject of teaching....

I must devote, dedicate and deeply involved in creating deep and creative interests in the subject matter of teaching....

I have already selected best books for my students....

I have introduced Mock-Test for each class and am conducting short test before each academic session for one and all.....

Homework problems are kept prepared in advance....

I am conducting my classes with total focus on special prescription for all academic topics, prepared in advance....
I no longer conduct classes without doing research on various aspects of topics and problems....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity requires long duration meditation....

 Meditation leads to true knowledge... Knowledge is a great source of pleasure and happiness.... Hard work based on Meditation must bring true success .... Success is relative and hence should never be compared with anything or anyone outside your body or mind .... Just ,be yourself and put your best efforts with good intention and solid purpose....

Self renewal is essential for each single day for everyone....

Everyday is a new day.... Every moment of life is a new beginning.... Just forget past issues and events...Repair the past mistakes... Each failure is foundation for newer lessons of life.... Fail,fail and rise again to fight back .... Trying again and again is the key to success.... Mind programming is most important to improve the self .... Meditation and mind programming are the best possible options to be implemented for superior personal development and wellness....

Being decisive and being actions filled in daily life is of paramount importance...

Mental and physical cleansing operations are based on the above principles centred living philosophy and practices.... Not waste of time and energy...and just do it principles should be combined in life in a balanced manner for self realisation and attainment of enlightened states.... Do good ,and you will receive from God the most unexpected,in the form of inner peace and satisfaction... Just keep doing meaningful works and forget everything and everybody else...