Skip to main content

Trying to get steady in all aspects of my life..

I must admit that I need more money to flow in to my life....
I need to develop concrete plans and policies to attract more customers....
I need to do more meditation to improve brain power, memory and patience....

I need to correct my past mistakes....
I need to be steady and strong....
I need to be more careful and disciplined as a person...

I need to save through forced recurring deposits....

I need to improve my health..

I need to ensure customer service and customer satisfaction for a long term business development....

I need to use my sharp sense of humor for my customers.....

I must focus on my business of teaching.... Not to vacillate any more....

I must double my income in 2 to 3 months time....

I must work seriously for minimum 6 hours a day....

I must plan my day well....
I must not reveal my trade secrets to anybody, anymore....

I must be happy with myself...
I must not waste my time....
I must be clear, loud and simple in all professional and personal matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...