Skip to main content

I promise to work harder from now...

I want to learn from my past mistakes...
I want to change my life...
I want to transform my world...

I want to work with more devotion....
I want to work with more sincerity...
I want to use my extraordinary sense of humor and wits for my students....

I want to teach through fun....
I want to make the topics more and more interesting and attractive....

I want to encourage and motivate my students in each of interactive classes....

I love to ask questions to my students.... And I love to extract the best possible answers from my students....

I shall make my classes interactive and participative....

My real focus to enhance problem solving skills in my students....

I am converting teaching into training sessions....

I want to train more and more students into problem solving on mathematics and physics....

Yes, I now wish to enjoy every moment of teaching and learning and training, on each single day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...