Skip to main content

I promise not to imitate anybody....

I am myself...
I am the body, mind and the soul in one entity...

I am not like anyone else in universe...

I am unique and should live my own life...

I shall hardly be controlled by what others think, do and say....

Every day is a new day for me...
I shall introduce innovative ideas on each day and make life colorful in some ways...

I should never reveal my trade secrets to anyone....

I must sell my innovative ideas and creativity at a high price...
I shall develop my market...
I shall attract more clients to my business...

I shall initiate innovation in each of professional activities....

I have determined to sell out my innovative ideas and creative work to quality customers....

I am determined to deliver my quality professional service with a lot of preparation, planning and learning newer things through scientific studies and research works in my brain chambers and brainstorming sessions....

I shall not compromise with quality and price involved in my business activities....

I shall behave like a business personality from now, today and here, and I promise to live in the present through these beautiful ideas stated above....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...