Skip to main content

For steady financial growth, the only investment is consistent hard work...

I must be consistent...
I must maintain regularity in what professional activities....
I must learn to be more creative....

I must not vacillate...
I must not listen to fluctuating suggestions and advice from others....

I must respect time..

I must plan well for each day...
I should stick to the commitments made....
Each of professional sessions of work must be based on pre-planned activities....

I must do my homework excellently before I deliver my high quality professional service to anyone....
I must not work without advance payment....

I must not entertain any client without appointment..

I should not overspend...
I must distribute total monthly cash for all four weeks and 30 days of a month....
Weekly expenses must be restricted to a maximum figure of 1500 rupees, other than grocery, salaries to servants, gas, electric bills, cable companies etc.
Weekly allocation of 1500 rupees must be kept in an envelope from today....

Earning money is the biggest of all concern...
Saving money for hard time is next one...

Keeping good health and fitness is the foundation of living my present and future life....

I must improve my lifestyle, business, finance, savings and marketing....

I must be extremely cautious and careful about interacting with people in general....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...