Skip to main content

I need to be strong, and at the same time , sweet too...

 Being strong physically and mentally is essential for growth and success in any profession...
After a lot of physical and mental sufferings, I have decided to be more 'fit and healthy'  as a person...

An unfit and unhealthy guy has no respectable place in the society....


  •  I need to be more energetic...
  •  I need to be more enthusiastic...
  •  I need to be fit and healthy...
  •  I need to have more 'mental stamina' to pursue my 'business' activities...
  •  I need to be more professional to ensure 'customer satisfaction'....
  •  I need to be more flexible in attitudes to accommodate many more people as my 'clients'...
  •  I need to be more 'customer-oriented' so that my business could grow steadily...
  •  I must be able to retain my customers....
  •  I need to be more flexible about financial component of the business...
  •  I need to make make my services more interesting and enjoyable to my young customers...
  • Personally, I need to be more 'disciplined' and I must do my home-work better....
  • Finally, I must improve upon 'my self-confidence and personal courage' to get things done, as per my set goals....& I must not compromise with quality of my business services under any circumstances
Nobody can ever be happy with ill-health....
Hence, the top-most priority is to take health-care actions....
Next is to enjoy what we do as part of our profession...
Working with pleasure and enjoying every bit of thing we do should be the only aim ....
If we enjoy our activities, business will automatically grow, as the customers get excellent services ....
Saving money for the hard times ahead is a great philosophy....
Taking care of the well-being of the family is another foundation of a happy life....
Lastly, we must adopt some methods of CQI or continuous self-and-process quality improvement programs in our 'daily' life to make things better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...