Skip to main content

Yes, I can do it....is my latest realization...


Lack of self-confidence is always disastrous for anybody....I had 'lack of confidence in self' for last so many years...
After so many years, I am now overcoming self-doubt and gaining self-confidence about many things in life....

I always used to think about 'what others will think of me', if I 'do this' or 'that'.....
I had a lot of hesitation about saying things to others....
Slowly, 'clarity' has developed about my own abilities...
I now realize that I am a very strong communicator and counselor....
...that I have read thousands of books in my life...
...that I can get along with variety of people....
....that I can express me very well...
....that I am an excellent public speaker....
.....that I am also a good and powerful writer....
.....that I am an effective teacher of various subjects...
......that I am good at Mathematics, Physics , English and Engineering ...
.......that I am a good decision-maker & a good human resource manager.....

With all the above, I need to develop enough 'self-confidence' in delivering the goods in terms of 'thinking, speaking and doing' in the practical world....
I need to create my own brand name so that I could get paid handsome money for my services to the society at large...

Money earning must be proportional to real  'talents' that we possess....
Hence, we all must discover our own 'unique talents' and harness them professionally so that we achieve reasonably high level of success and prosperity in our specialized domain of activities...

Last thing is to continuously update and up grade our talents and skills so that we could deliver the best services in the ever-changing modern environment....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...