Skip to main content

What my two sons and my wife are teaching me now...

My family members are greatest source of inspiration and hence keep my hopes alive to fight against and defeat all my problems: 


  • providing me enormous mental and moral support...
  • how to struggle in life and renew my attitudes continuously...
  • how to lead a dignified life...
  • my elder son SIKHORENDU has now become a symbol of hard work and dedication in professional arena...
  • my younger son SARADINDU gives me his sincere love and stands by me in all critical situations by his superior intelligent inputs...
  • my wife SRABANI is the living symbol of personal patience, courage and enormous will power to fight out any problem...
  • taught me how to say NO, when needed...
  • they taught me how to deal with wrong people....
  • they taught me how to manage finance with tact....
  • they taught me how to remain mentally balanced and sound...
  • they are teaching me how to be fearless....
  • they are teaching how to increase my will power some million times...
  • they taught me how to keep faith intact in many crises of life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...