Skip to main content

What did I learn today....



  • applying practical sense of humor keep me mentally in better mood.....
  • while teaching, I am trying to be in a lighter mood to keep stress away...
  • drinking a larger quantity of water helps my body detoxification and this can be felt in various moments of the day...
  • 'being down to earth' makes me feel better, as the false vanity results into a poisonous mind and a weaker body...
  • divines names give me silent energy to move ahead in life....
  • taking 'light' means keeps me more active and energetic...and hence I have decided not to burden my stomach for any future time, and I shall take the final decision about what to eat and how much to take...and I shall never entertain anybody to take the decision in my favor...
  • 'learning from others' will remain a great 'mantra' of my life from now onward, as it is totally free of cost...only investment is to keenly observe things and absorb the gist of lessons from the surroundings...
  • 'life is an open book' has been made a philosophical basis of learning continuously and changing myself continuously for the better...
  • at the end of each day, I must be a better person in some sense or the other....
  • I have now made 'passionate teaching' as my noblest profession....
  • I have decided to be a devoted professional teacher and I am trying to develop 'teaching' as my private business.....
  • I have decided to be a 'man of one word' for all my students and guardians...
  • I have decided to 100% transparent and honest in all kinds of monetary matters and transactions...
  • I have decided to live a Zero-EMI life ...where EMI means Equated Monthly Installment.....
  • I decided to reduce my recurring expenses from now...
  • I have decided to save a good amount of money for the tough times ahead...
  • I have decided to detaching  myself from interaction with various females in the society or at the work place...especially mental detaching...to ensure mental and spiritual peace....
  • I have decided to be 'harsh' on myself about 'self-discipline' in all vital matters...
  • I have realized that God is the only Supreme Existence to which I should be completely attached to , and I am trying to cut off most other attachments of the mundane life...
  • Material attachments are basically poisons, as these have no permanent existence...
  • What others think, act and say are of least importance to me from now....
  • Listening and filtering out the rubbish are my primary duties in practical life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a job is the toughest in life...

For facing interviews: 1. Know the company's profile, products, history, present projects, financial status, work culture etc. from various sources/internet/magazines etc. 2. Clarify why you want to join the company... 3. Define your strengths and abilities clearly.... 4. Admit some of your weaknesses , in brief.... 5. Build up crystal clear concepts about technological details of various machines you had been working with...and answer your questions with clarity of the highest order... 6. Negotiate your salary , if experienced... 7. be honest and positive... 8. prove through your words/communication skills that you are hard working, & sincere

Living with complete spirituality in daily life

Everything is temporary, Make today's time beautiful and enjoyable, Live in the present, Forget the past, Give your best today and now... Excel today Conduct your personality audit today and find newer ways of doing things to bring success, prosperity and 'light' to your personal and family life... Be ready to work harder from today... Develop a creative attitude towards everything that you are capable of doing.... Stop giving excuses for not doing excellent things and taking vital decisions...